Our Capitol Hill Neighborhood in Seattle
The Capitol Hill neighborhood is vibrant, walkable, diverse and dense. Our location is part of what has drawn us to this particular cohousing community.
Here are a few resources to help you get to know our neighborhood:
- Walk Score: Our location is rated as a “Walker’s Paradise”. Clicking on the link will provide you a neighborhood map where you can turn on and off whatever services you’re interested in.
- 12th Avenue Seattle Neighborhood Map & Blog
- Capitol Hill Seattle Blog: Active blog for what’s new and hot on Capitol Hill
- Pike Pine Triangle: Another great neighborhood map that calls out restaurants and retail in particular.
- Capitol Hill Art Walk: An arts-oriented, open-house event held on the second Thursday of every month
- Sustainable Capitol Hill: A network of neighbors, businesses and community groups dedicated to making Capitol Hill a sustainable community.
- Sustainable Agriculture Education for the Bioregion: Seattle Central Community College program
- Love the Hill #LOVETHEHILL an interactive art project
- Pronto Bike Share